Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post at MyBloggingHelp. I love publishing unique and valuable posts to readers at MyBloggingHelp.com.
Hence, I have great interest in publishing quality and relevant posts from guests that will add additional value to readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
Guest Post Guidelines
1. Topic: The article must be relevant to our blog’s. Posts must be from any of the topics: Blogging, SEO, Monetization, Social Media Marketing, WordPress and Joomla.
2. Content Quality: Content must be of high quality, well researched, informative and non-promotional in nature. The main focus of the content should be to provide useful information to the readers.
Content must also be unique and not copied from anywhere else. Any submitted article already published elsewhere will be rejected.
3. Media: Your content must contain adequate media (images, infographics, videos, etc.). All the media added must be 100% copyright free.
3. Links: You must cite or link back to relevant and credible sources (outgoing links to high authority websites) and also to our contents (Internal links to relevant contents from our blog). Both types of links are compulsory.
You can also link back to any relevant article you have written, provided it is relevant within the post, and I approve it. However, no self-promotional or affiliate links are allowed in the body of the article.
4. Content format: Your article must be in simple, short and comprehensive sentences and paragraphs. Proper use of keywords, etc. Proper headings, subheadings, lists, and bullets wherever necessary.
5. Article length: The article must contain at least 1000 words
6. Proofread: Please thoroughly proofread and edit the content before submitting.
7: Lastly, I reserve the right to make minor changes and corrections in your content where necessary.
Once your content has been published on MyBloggingHelp, it becomes the property of MyBloggingHelp.com. However, you will remain the author and always be credited for it.
This means you shouldn’t publish it elsewhere. It also means you shouldn’t take it, tweak the title, change a few words here and there, and publish it elsewhere. Google hates that; so do I.
How to Submit Your Content?
If you fulfil all the above guidelines and would like to submit a post to MyBloggingHelp, please email your draft to [email protected]
Once it is approved, you will will receive a reply from me withing 24 hours to go ahead and submit your article.
Keep in mind that once we approve your content at MyBloggingHelp, you cannot publish it anywhere else. Google frowns upon duplicate content.
Thank you for your understanding.
I look forward to hearing from you.